- Hydro Seeding - Residential / Construction / Commercial
- Hydro Mulching - Stock Piles / Landfills
- Hard Armour - Through an Affiliate - Stem Logs / Rip Rap / Rolled Blankets
- Engineered Growth Media - Top Soil Substitute for Low Organic Sites.
- Watering - Temporary Dust Control / Livestock Arenas
- Fertilization - After Initial Application - 4-5 weeks
- Light Ground Prep Work - Before Initial Application
- Free Estimates
New Construction? Yard Renovation? Your kids and pets can't stay out of the mud! What can you do? Get the grass growing fast by Hydroseeding!
- Hand seeding is too slow with patchy results.
- Sod is way too expensive plus labour and water intensive.
Hydroseed your yard for fast, healthier, even turf growth. Get into your backyard sooner with GreenPatch Hydroseeding services. Call for a free estimate.
Our Hydroseeding process will grow grass for residential and small commercial landscapes, parks, golf courses, construction site reclamation and hillside stabilization.
Construction site stockpile protection with temporary coverage. Spray down dust control for any event or job site with either water or environmentally safe tackifiers.
Prices for services will vary depending on the seed mixture selected, the site’s accessibility, water availability, and special requirements such as erosion control. Soil building amendments are also available for poor soil conditions.
There is a minimum load charge of $350. This will cover up to 2000 ft² or (222 yds.²) or (186 m² )
- Pricing can vary mainly because of seed mixtures and water availability.
- Hydroseeding Pricing - converted to other units of measure.
- up to 25000 sq ft. $0.19 / ft² $1.71 / yrd² $2.05 / m²
- 25001 - 43560 (1 acre) $0.15 / ft² $1.35 / yrd² $1.62 / m²
- 1 acre plus $0.12 / ft² $1.08 / yrd² $1.30 / m²
These prices are for areas of flat land or low sloping applications. Price reflects a proven seed mixture for quick growth response with a starter fertilizer and 100% wood fiber mulch & tac. Call for more detailed pricing for your next project.